Konavle – the country and its people
Beside crystal clear sea and pretty places along the Dubrovnik coast, this area offers also a very interesting inland part called Konavle with fruitful valleys in the middle of high mountains. This excursion is offered to provide visitors staying on the shore a dive into lush green area of Konavle that is hiding magnificent history.
Price: 250,00 kn
Duration: up to 5 hours
Running: Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Old fort “Soko grad” and magnificent views
- View point “Sivi soko” above Cavtat
- 400 years water mill with demonstration and snack
- River Ljuta and Konavle valley
- Pick up from the hotel/apartment
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance to for and mill
- Snack, tasting local wine and liqueurs
- Comfortable, air conditioned vehicle
- Insurance, road tolls, VAT and taxes
If you want to know more about the rich and cultural heritage of Montenegro go with us on a day trip to the UNESCO-protected town, Kotor. Mediterranean city surrounded by ancient walls 4 km long. After Kotor, we continue to the south, to the Montenegrin coast. We will visit Budva. Budva is characterized by the unique beauty, sun, sea and a series of pearly beaches at the foot of the big mountains. Here you have time for swimming, sightseeing and lunch. Back is in the late afternoon hours. Be sure to bring your passport. Currency is the Euro. It is desirable to take light clothing and shoes, and all for swimming.