Konavle – the country and its people
Beside crystal clear sea and pretty places along the Dubrovnik coast, this area offers also a very interesting inland part called Konavle with fruitful valleys in the middle of high mountains. This excursion is offered to provide visitors staying on the shore a dive into lush green area of Konavle that is hiding magnificent history.
Price: 250,00 kn
Duration: up to 5 hours
Running: Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Old fort “Soko grad” and magnificent views
- View point “Sivi soko” above Cavtat
- 400 years water mill with demonstration and snack
- River Ljuta and Konavle valley
- Pick up from the hotel/apartment
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance to for and mill
- Snack, tasting local wine and liqueurs
- Comfortable, air conditioned vehicle
- Insurance, road tolls, VAT and taxes
Konavle, the southernmost region of Croatia, can be experienced through dance performances, strolling through the historical sites and visit the sources of rivers in the mountains. How you can find serenity in the Franciscan monastery in the same way you can actively swim in the crystal clear sea and rich local cuisine.