Montenegro – bay of Kotor
A wild land where mountains drop straight into the sea and delightful towns such as Kotor and Perast, cling to the coastline on the south from the border with Croatia. The border of Montenegro is about 40 km from Dubrovnik. In Montenegro we drive along the main coastal road through small and nice villages directly up to Kamenari from where we take ferry to the other side of the bay.
Price: 350,00 kn
Duration: up to 9 hours
Running: Every Monday and Friday
- Magnificent viewpoints of the Kotor bay
- Old town of Kotor and Perast
- Boat drive to the island “Lady of the Rock”
- Pick up from the hotel/apartment
- English speaking driver/guide
- English speaking local guide in Kotor
- Ferry and boat tickets in Montenegro
- Comfortable, air conditioned vehicle
- Insurance, road tolls, VAT and taxes
The Island of Korcula is one of the largest green islands on the Adriatic. Korcula is a wonderful architectural example of a well preserved, fortified medieval town. The most famous world traveler Marco Polo began his life in this city, where is retained his place of birth. In the middle of the central square is a cathedral of St. Mark from the fourteenth century. On the main Square there are also museums and galleries.