Mostar – Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar is regional capital of Herzegovina region, of an alluring country situated in the heart of the Western Balkans.It is hard to sum up the uniqueness of this multi-faced city – East and West meet on the gleaming, turquoise river in a blend of oriental architecture, Mediterranean air and Balkan beauty.
Price: 350,00 kn
Duration: up to 10 hours
Running: Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Magnificent viewpoints of the Kotor bay
- Old town of Kotor and Perast
- Boat drive to the island “Lady of the Rock”
- Pick up from the hotel/apartment
- English speaking driver/guide
- English speaking local guide in Mostar
- Snack, tasting local wine and liqueurs
- Comfortable, air conditioned vehicle
- Insurance, road tolls, VAT and taxes
If you want to know more about the rich and cultural heritage of Montenegro go with us on a day trip to the UNESCO-protected town, Kotor. Mediterranean city surrounded by ancient walls 4 km long. After Kotor, we continue to the south, to the Montenegrin coast. We will visit Budva. Budva is characterized by the unique beauty, sun, sea and a series of pearly beaches at the foot of the big mountains. Here you have time for swimming, sightseeing and lunch. Back is in the late afternoon hours. Be sure to bring your passport. Currency is the Euro. It is desirable to take light clothing and shoes, and all for swimming.