Mostar – Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar is regional capital of Herzegovina region, of an alluring country situated in the heart of the Western Balkans.It is hard to sum up the uniqueness of this multi-faced city – East and West meet on the gleaming, turquoise river in a blend of oriental architecture, Mediterranean air and Balkan beauty.
Price: 350,00 kn
Duration: up to 10 hours
Running: Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Magnificent viewpoints of the Kotor bay
- Old town of Kotor and Perast
- Boat drive to the island “Lady of the Rock”
- Pick up from the hotel/apartment
- English speaking driver/guide
- English speaking local guide in Mostar
- Snack, tasting local wine and liqueurs
- Comfortable, air conditioned vehicle
- Insurance, road tolls, VAT and taxes
Konavle, the southernmost region of Croatia, can be experienced through dance performances, strolling through the historical sites and visit the sources of rivers in the mountains. How you can find serenity in the Franciscan monastery in the same way you can actively swim in the crystal clear sea and rich local cuisine.
The Island of Korcula is one of the largest green islands on the Adriatic. Korcula is a wonderful architectural example of a well preserved, fortified medieval town. The most famous world traveler Marco Polo began his life in this city, where is retained his place of birth. In the middle of the central square is a cathedral of St. Mark from the fourteenth century. On the main Square there are also museums and galleries.